Contacts get exported as CSV files which you can upload with curl or zmprov.
To create them:
- Create a directory called c:\sumatra\contacts
- Open the Database and go to "Macros"
- Double click the macro entitled "M_OutputZimbraContacts"
- Walk away from the machine for about a half hour. We haven't done a good interface for telling where things are in the process, but if you look at the directory you created you'll see the contacts files being created.
- They'll be in the form LOGIN_ID.csv so it's hard to confuse them with the calendar files
Right now this only works for Meeting Maker contacts because we can read them server-side.
For Oracle Calendar Server contacts, which we can only read client-side, we'd need to do something different. Which we will if we hear sufficient demand.