- Create a new directory to hold the processed group files.
- Launch the mCalReader_ParseGroupFiles application. Browse to the MDaemon server directory for the group files (these all have an extension of *.grp and the format NAME@Yourcompany.com.grp), and the output directory from Step 1. Ensure the file extension pattern matches your group files (Note: it defaults to @YOURCOMPANY.com.grp)
- Press “Go.” The processing should happen quickly. Then exit the program. In the directory from Step 1 you should have a file called Distributionlists.csv.
- Move the files and the shell cmdlet “DistGroupCmdlet.ps1” to the Exchange server (or any shared/accessible directory)
- Edit DistGroupCmdlet.ps1:
6.Launch Exchange PowerShell, change directory to the location of the script and distribution list files, then run the script: .\ DistGroupCmdlet.ps1.