- This works only for hosted Exchange (e.g., Live at Edu, Office365, BPOS)
- We keep track of the domains that insert and limit it to 5 accounts on that domain by default
- We've geared this to the ICS exports from Oracle Calendar System. Others MIGHT work, but they are a lower priority to us. Each ICS upload is limited to 1 Mb and it inserts only from Today (i.e., the date you are inserting) forward.
- In a few days we'll show you how to use this to insert holidays server-side.
- Read the Help PDF at the site for more information.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Sumatra Decaf: Insert Oracle Calendar ICS into Hosted Exchange
But there have been folks who either want to try out just ONE user or go for a simpler migration that trades off full-state migration for something faster and simpler.
This is the reason we've done Sumatra Decaf which we're now happy to open for general inspection at http://www.sumatraresourcewatch.com/decaf
A few things to note: